Glass fibre mouldings of all shapes and sizes
Established in 1969, Conbury Composites Ltd has 50 years of experience in providing mouldings to many areas of industry.
Our experience is centred around the marine industry and other industrial businesses, with a long history of making glass fibre reinforced plastic (GRP) boats and ancillary mouldings.
We are able to make mouldings of any shape or size – and in any quantity from single units to production runs. Please call us for a quote.
Our team is experienced in all aspects of the trade including glass fibre laminating, trimming and finishing, pattern and mould making.
What can Conbury Composites offer you?
- 50 years’ experience in the industry
- Glass fibre mouldings for any purpose in all shapes and sizes
- One off mouldings and production runs
- Our own pattern making shop
- Our own transport for the IOW, Hampshire and surrounding areas
- GRP spray plants for mass production purposes
Nationwide delivery with free delivery to the Isle of Wight, Hampshire and surrounding areas
We are based on an extensive site near Newport with a distribution depot in Southampton.